Sunday, January 3, 2010

Today's realization... meal prep = kitchen clean-up!

Sunday night dinner means comfort food to me and with the weather we've been having here (-30 to -40 with the windchill), comfort food is just what the doctor ordered... along with warm woolies and indoor days.

Tonight I braved homemade meatballs, mashed potatoes and veggies. It was de-lish... and I have tons of leftovers to get me through the week (bonus!). Even better, the meatballs are gluten, dairy and egg-free... something else I need to recommit myself to in 2010.

Yummy, Homy Meatballs


The beauty of these is the oatmeal replaces traditional bread crumbs.




A little meticulous but so worth it.




Dredged in gluten-free flour...




Browned...



Ready for the oven with a homemade tangy sauce.




Tell me you don't want this too...




I'd trade leftovers for someone to do the dishes... pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment